NM is a data science company that builds innovative technologies that serve industries worldwide, from finance to manufacturing to logistics. We do a lot of work in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, optimization and operation research. We invent new technologies to implement these theories of mathematics and we do consulting work to apply the theories in industrial settings.
a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
Particular responsibilities often include:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- bachelor or above (research-oriented) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- expert in Java
- understanding of Java Memory Model
- solid understanding of object-oriented design and software engineering
- design pattern a MUST
- professional experience in multi-threaded programming a MUST
- experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Kotlin, Spark
- in-depth knowledge of object-oriented technologies
- familiar with IDE’s such as NetBeans, Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ
- knowledge of unit testing framework like JUnit
- understanding of software engineering principles
- detail oriented
- Spring/Spring boot
- Google Cloud Platform
If interested, please send a resume to: