We're running a search to appoint a CEO to lead a new multi–Family Office in Singapore.
The role is a key appointment to a small and stable office with a long-term investment strategy as well as client services.
It will be a broad remit across all financial and administrative matters, including
risk management in order to provide support to a substantial equity portfolio and investment business.
The role is both high-level and detailed with a high level of autonomy and accountability.
Working hand in hand with the principals, this role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Be resourceful enough to bring in new clients and families, investors and LPs
- Ensure a successful separation from the current Family Office and set up systems, processes and governance for the new organization
- Manage all accounting, taxation and statutory obligations including company secretarial
- Be involved in investment decision making and strategies, including appropriate taxation structuring in conjunction with external advisors
- Lead and coordinate the development, collection and validation of all data required
- Lead the ongoing development of reports and reporting requirements for the business
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the accounting, financial and forecast data being reported
- Lead any ad-hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be an experienced CEO, CFO or Head of Finance with relevant experience in the investment management sector in equities, fixed incomes and alternative investments.
Ideally, you will have been in another family office environment with a culture of trust and confidentiality. Strong and current taxation knowledge is critical, as is a broader financial skillset and an interest in equities investing.
You will be CFA/CPA qualified (or equivalent), whilst a corporate or professional services background is preferred with the maturity to work autonomously in a friendly and flexible environment.
Importantly, the candidate will be seeking a long-term employer and a stable environment where they can build trust and contribute to a successful growth strategy over many years.
You will be well organized, with the capacity to ensure deadlines are met.
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.